Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Who Will Tell Us The Truth?

This year I have decided to focus on the climate change we are witnessing on our planet. I see it and feel it every day. I understand what is happening. I have been watching and reading and learning about climate change for decades.

 I will be yelling with a bigger voice this year as I scream about the death of our environment and the sad results we will read about in the daily news day after day. I continue to believe that our people will make a different set of choices. I continue to believe that we will not destroy our home.

If the scientists hesitate to tell us the truth, what do we do?

From Inside Climate Change...

"What scientists are now witnessing as the earth responds to increasing levels of atmospheric greenhouse gases presents many of them with a dilemma: How far should they go in expressing their concerns about how government and society are responding to climate change? This question is particularly charged given that efforts to undermine climate science have become part of the political debate on these issues."

Go here to read more.




No comments:

Post a Comment