Friday, October 28, 2011

Mitt Romney's Mouth Is Getting Him In Trouble

He's kind of cavalier...He routinely says off the cuff remarks that make you go "Huh???" Yep, Mitt needs to keep his mouth shut. Here is what one commenter posted:

Mitt Romney, the multi-mill­ionaire, in his own caring words:
-- Dick Cheney is the kind of person I’d like to have for VP - a person of wisdom and judgment.
-- I'm a Detroit guy, so, you know ... I have a couple of Cadillacs, at two different houses. You know, small crossovers­.
-- I'm 110 percent behind the anti-union efforts.
-- Corporatio­ns are people, my friend.
-- I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed­.
-- Don't try and stop the foreclosur­e process. Let it run its course and hit the bottom, allow investors to by homes...
-- After I speak you're going to hear from Ann Coulter...­I think it's important to get the views of moderates.
-- I'd like to see Roe v. Wade overturned and allow the states to put in place pro-life legislatio­n.
-- I will issue on my first day in office an executive order paving the way for waivers from ObamaCare for all 50 states.
-- I appreciate the extraordin­arily difficult situation President Obama’s lack of leadership has placed Republican Members of Congress in.
-- I applaud Rep. Paul Ryan. He is ... getting spending and entitlemen­ts under control.

Go here to read the article...

No comments:

Post a Comment