Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Friends of Rick Perry: Mr. & Mrs. Gramm, by Nomad

Sometimes I run across a great article that sort of wraps up a bunch of stuff up in a nice tight package. What a treasure! This blog post over at PoliticalGates was written by Nomad. I only have good things to say about the obvious research and craft that was applied to this post. Tight and powerful.

Let me introduce you to Mr. Phil Gramm. You see, he is good friends with Rick Perry. Yep, that Rick Perry...the one that is running for President of the USA. Well, it seems that Phil Gramm is his fairy godmother. Yep, but that's not all. You remember who Phil Gramm is, don't you? Yeah, that Phil Gramm.


Well, I learned a few things about Phil Gramm that I didn't know before. I think you will, too. Enjoy!
Read the first article here.

And then watch for three more articles that follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment