Saturday, November 26, 2011

Newt Gingrich Quotes That Disqualify Him From Ever Being President



I never trusted Newt Gingrich. He doesn't look people in the eye when he speaks. He looks down at this belly button, or his shoes. When he's on a roll, he rarely looks up. That is just wrong.

You know he thinks he's one smart cookie, right?  He thinks he is smarter than most everyone in the country. That's why he's running for President. Problem is, he says some pretty stupid and dangerous things. For example, this is what he thinks of himself...

“I have enormous personal ambition. I want to shift the entire planet. And I’m doing it. I am now a famous person. I represent real power.”

 “Gingrich – Primary mission, Advocate of civilization, Definer of civilization, Teacher of the rules of civilization, Leader of the civilizing forces.”

and this...

“The most serious, systematic revolutionary of modern times.”

And there's more...To read the entire article, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment